Intelligent Cordless Scanning for the Garden
Featuring Bluetooth® Wireless Technology, the Gryphon GBT4400 2D reader is designed with Datalogic’s Motionix™ motion-sensing technology, which enables the scanner to intuitively switch into handheld mode when the device is picked up. When placed back into the stand, it automatically returns to stand mode, eliminating the need to scan a code or to rely on a mechanical switch to make this change. This feature makes accessing barcode information during garden and processing operations fast and clean.
The Gryphon GBT4430 can transmit data to the host through its base station as well as to any commercial or embedded Bluetooth v3.0 compliant device. It can also be connected to any tablet using either iOS or Android operating systems via the Bluetooth HID profile.
- Two-position base station provides the flexibility to use the scanner in presentation or stand mode while it’s charging
- Bluetooth to base or tablet, base also charges unit
- Can read barcodes on phone or tablet screens
- Scans while charging on base station
- Datalogic's patented "Green Spot" technology for good-read feedback
Recommended For: Cultivation, Processing
|Scanner Type||Cordless - Bluetooth|
|Decode Capability||1D (liner) and 2D barcodes|
|Communication Interfaces||RS232, USB Multi-interface|