In this episode of A High Level Conversation podcast, Chris sits down with Shayda Torabi, Co-founder and CEO of RESTART CBD based in Austin, Texas. RESTART is Austin’s first locally handcrafted organic CBD wellness brand founded by two sisters, Shayda and Sydney Torabi.
If you’re interested in learning more about the evolution of CBD and the Minor Cannabinoid industry, tune in here!
What to look forward to in this episode:
[00:01-9:38] — How RESTART CBD Got Its Start
• Shayda shares more about her background and how she got into the CBD industry while recovering from an auto-pedestrian accident.
[9:39-19:40] — All About RESTART CBD products
• Shayda explains how RESTART is all about making a safe space for anyone to explore the benefits of CBD.
• Shayda and Chris talk about the range of CBD products that exist and the importance of fighting misinformation in the industry.
[20:50-29:00] — Formulations, Marketing & Research
• RESTART primarily uses organic MCT — aka Coconut Oil — in their formulations.
• Education is everything. Shayda encourages new users to do their research about cannabinoids, such as CBG and Delta 8 THC.
• Because they’re no clear path to research, it’s up to us in the community to experiment and guide people on their own journey.
[29:00-36:20] What’s good in the CBD space? What should we look for in the future?
• CBD is helping push cannabis conversation at-large into legitimacy.
• In a state like Texas, CBD is the gateway into the conversation about legalization.
• Be aware of players who are in the market for the wrong reasons, not because they’re passionate about cannabis.
• Shayda says she’s looking forward to a future when someone can get really granular and find the right blend of cannabinoids, terpenes and flavonoids for their specific needs.
Learn more about RESTART CBD and shop online here.